Job Title: Database Trainee
Experience: 0 2 years
TOTAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Fresher
Good Communications and Pleasing personality is mandate.
1. Requires a minimum understanding in Microsoft SQL Server technology.
2. Good Knowledge in SQL Server 2012/2008/2008 R2.
3. Knowledge in creating views, functions, Stored procedures, Triggers, cursors is required.
4. Familiar with Microsoft BI stack- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS/MDX is required.
5. Should be familiar with SQL Server DBA skills. (Plus)
6. Should be familiar with .Net programming skills. (Plus)
7. Candidate should be proficient with tools like Erwin, Visual Studio, VSS, TFS and SharePoint.
8. Knowledge in reporting tools such as Power BI and Tableau
9. Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, and Golang.
10. Knowledge of MS Azure services such as Azure SQL, Azure Data Warehouse and Azure Data Factory.
11. Proficiency in one of the IaaS cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
12. Knowledge in any of the following automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Jenkins Ansible, and Terraform will be a plus.
13. Post Graduate degree in computer science or Information sciences preferred.
1. Candidate will be working in overlapping/extended shift from Noida office.
2. Can work independently without supervision.
3. Resourceful and result oriented in getting things done from matrixed teams
4. Stay composed and maintain a professional demeanor amidst a fast-changing work environment
5. Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
6. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
7. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Writing TSQL and Dynamic SQL.
Developing SSIS packages
Performance Tuning (Query and Database).
Design and create new courses, quizzes, labs, and learning paths for our training candidates
Provide in-classroom remote training and practical hands-on support to candidates undergoing the boot camp programs
Work in tandem with the US Trainers in preparing/updating candidates with mocks/ assignments/interview preparations.
Phone /Skype interview candidates.
Preparing/Mocking candidates for client project assignment.
Tailoring candidates resumes as per the open client requirements.
Preparing Project Scenarios for each candidates project as listed on the resume.
Preparing project assignments /check assignments and provide feedback to the candidates and US trainers on a daily basis.
Technical Qualification - B.Tech / BCA/ Bsc.(Computer/IT)/ MCA/ M.tech / Msc. (IT/Computer).
Good understanding of SQL.
Willing to work in Night shifts (8:30pm - 5:30am)
Note: Candidates who are willing for long term assignment and ready to sign service agreement for 3 years should only apply.
Education: Any Engineering Graduate
Relocation Will consider candidates who can relocate to Noida.
Travel Open for travel to the US (California Office)
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role:Technical / Process Trainer
Desired Candidate Profile
Helm Analytics Pvt Ltd
As a diverse end to end IT solutions provider, CCS offers a range of expertise aimed at assisting customers to compete successfully in the ever changing IT industry. We provide long term solutions with Quality as our main focus. CCS is located in San Diego, CA. We have our dedicated offshore development center in Gurgaon, New Delhi, India.
CCS offer end-to-end IT consulting services using the best practices in the industry. Our solutions include Software Development Services, Engineering Services, Systems Integration, ERP Solutions, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Product Development, Electronic Commerce, Consulting & IT Outsourcing with key focus area being mortgage.
CCS?s functional experts, with extensive industry expertise and technology skills, build software solutions for today?s multi-currency, multi-commodity and multi-location environment. Our solutions help our customers to keep pace with technological advances, reduce cycle time across business processes, and become efficient and proactive to their customers while reducing costs and risks.
We have proven methodologies that deliver the benefits of high offshore staffing ratios in as little as 6 to 8 weeks. Our approaches consistently deliver savings of up to 60%, and that is only the start. We practice the steering committee approach where we have one of our technical team represent us at the client location for the duration of the entire project. We can execute because of our unique, client-focused culture.
Unlike our competitors, we work with you over the long term. And while most of our rivals depend on local contractors, we invest heavily in recruiting key executives, and project heads, and practice leaders who are located close to our customers in North America.
Recruiter Name:People Success Talent
Contact Company:Helm Analytics Pvt Ltd
Address :A-16, Sector-16, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301,India